Sharing brocures & flyers with each other...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KirbysLawn, Jan 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I luckily found your file on a backup cd from my old pc. I tried to attached it to this message, but the file is 3.8MB. I can't get by my email file limit size of 3 MB either. Let me know how to get it to you and I'll do my best to send it asap.

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, Hey Ray. Didn't know you were posting in this thread. :p
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Sombody help 'ol Kirby I can get me
  4. customcut

customcut LawnSite Member
    from ohio

:D if just one guy would step up to the plate it would be great
  5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I have 2 people trying to send it to me, the file size is too large for email. Hopefully I will get a copy soon.
  6. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't find it on my computer either. Did Guido post it at his site by any chance? Might be easier to download from there than the E-mail dilemna. Speaking of the Air Force, anybody talk to him lately??
  7. KirbysLawn

Nope, I didn't see it on his site either. I had it on X-Drive and hoped we could just re-post it there but looks like the free services are over there.:( One member has it but does not have Publisher, it was downloaded from X-Drive and he can't open it to remove the large photos since he does not have Publisher.

If anyone has it and can set up an account at:, post the file for upload and it should work.
  8. tramahor

tramahor LawnSite Member

9. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

10. KirbysLawn

Looks as if no one is reading this thread. While I would love to send out copies to everyone that is either PM'ing or emailng me asking for a copy please note the multiple post above.......

I do not have a copy right now.... I lost it and I am looking for someone to send me a copy back.

Now, I have several people that have the file, it was downloaded from X-drive or I-drive before they went under. Is there anywhere where a file that is 2.2 mb can be uploaded?

OR does anyone have the file and a CD burner? IF so copy it to CD and mail it to me. I will post it on my web site if I ever get it again.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.