1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

SHARK ATTACK!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Feb 11, 2000.

1. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Have you ever seen a post I made that was insulting to anyone who was not being an obnoxious bore? The only person I have every ridiculed on this or any other forum is the one and only Lawrence Stone! No, I can assure you that Larry Flint, Lawrence Stone, Supercut or whatever other alias names he uses are not affiliated with me!<br>

2. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Now,now,now. Lets not get too nasty here.<br>Lets not get personalities mixed up with this.:)<p>Karl

3. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

My mistake

4. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

No, it was not your mistake Accurate I made the mistake of lowering myself to Lawrences level - certainly don't want to be mistaken for someone of his (Lawrence) ilk. I hope along the way I haven't offended anyone, (Other than Lawrence and his other alter egos) if i have I certainly haven't meant to offend and apologize. I do hate to see this ruined by one bad apple, you can see how successful a person he is by his own forum I suspect this is just the story of his life and he chooses to attack others to bolster his low self esteem!

5. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Can you really cut 3 to 4 acre an hour with a w/b and a velky? I just can not se how you can a leave a nice cut. I can see maybe 1 1/2 acre for field cutting but that should be tops.<br>Also if you want to by oem quailty replacement parts check out my web site. I sell parts manufactured by Stens. <p>----------<br>http://mowerparts.hypermart.net<p>