Shark Tank

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by BeachysLawn, Dec 30, 2013.

1. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Did any of you guys see Lite-Netics on Shark Tank? I'm just getting around to watching it on Hulu so I'm not sure when it aired but its kinda neat.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. aka lawn

aka lawn LawnSite Member

Is that the magnetic mounted Christmas lights. I seen that a couple weeks ago. They seemed pretty neat.

3. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I love that show.

4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Another reality based show. Sponsors and producers along with hosts proporting to buy controlling interest in ideas. As long as the public buys the sponsors products people will still view and believe.
    easy-lift guy

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

They changed the rules. Cuban told them he wasn't coming back until they pulled the 5% bw
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

The more things change the more they stay the same. Keep watching, the network needs the revenue to keep the sponsors happy.
    easy-lift guy

7. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I wonder if there was any mention of the issue they had last year with most of their product being recalled. I have some of the C7 spools which I meant to put on Ebay this past December but didn't get around to it.

In cold climates the Lite-Netics is a better choice since the regular magnetic clips are too brittle in the cold to install.