1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gatorboy10, Feb 7, 2013.

1. gatorboy10

gatorboy10 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone knew what credit bureau they used? Transunion, experian, or the third the name escapes me at the moment. Thanks
  2. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Equifax. Do not know which one they use. Call them and ask.
  3. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

I financed a 24 foot trailer, Boss Plow, and ZRT thru them. Once you get approved for 1 item, and pay it off, they will always approve you.
  4. gatorboy10

My scores are different at all three. one is 720, one 705, the other is 655. Was needing a ztr and didn't know if the 655 score was the one they'd use . Im wanting to finance only if I qualify for 0% for 36-48 months.
  5. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

Hey gator
    My score was 655 and I qualified for 0% @ 36 months.
  6. gatorboy10

Thanks, im going to call like suggested and hope I get that 0% . Just didn't want them to run credit unless I was sure.
  7. mowing4cash

mowing4cash LawnSite Member
    from us

they pull equifax mostly.
  8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Or average the three. Personally I would sign up for a 3 bureau service.I pay Trucrdit 26 a month, can udate everyday if I want and allows me to submit error corrections online. You have a pretty broad range between the 3 scores which tells me you have a few errors that can be easily corrected. Nobody will do it for you if you don't ask. I keep constant tabs on mine. I am right at 798,802 and 806. I busted my azz to get that number and I ain't going to let something like my new adress change booger it up.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

You can help your chances of getting a bank loan by moving your company business to that bank before you start applying for a loan, according to the web site of SCORE, or Service Corps of Retired Executives. A bank wants to see the financial activity your business generates before approving a loan, and there is no better way to do that than to give the bank first-hand experience by having your accounts with it. Your status as an existing business banking customer will be taken into account when you apply for a business loan.:waving:
  10. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

Gator did you get approved