shidawia eb 630 blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnking1000, Aug 22, 2007.

1. lawnking1000

lawnking1000 LawnSite Member

When I got back last night I noticed the last two tube sections of my blower were missing. Is there a cheap way to replace these without buying factory replacements? Any help is appreciated.

2. YoungGun

YoungGun LawnSite Member

They want a arm and a leg... i got myn new for 375 so it was a deal i didnt notice that i was missing the end tube when he sold it to me caus eit was my first big blower... took me like a year to relize it--- it still works great without it especially if your shorter... im 6,5

3. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to the dealer and buy another hose. Do it once and do it right youll thank yourself later. Whats $100 bucks if your gonna keep the blower for years....

4. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

Pvc pipe and duct tape :laugh: but you should paint it black so no one laughs at you

ericg likes this.
  5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

In actuality it isn't such a bad idea and believe ot or not you can get "black" PVC pipe at Lowes. The shindy is a good blower but the parts replacement is very steep in price. Besides that it takes awhile to get parts if they are not readily stocked. Good Luck, check E-bay. BTW where did the pipes go? Stolen, Lost?

6. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Get the corrugated pipe itz flexible,we always tape the tubes together on the 630 i take the last tube off.

7. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

I always keep the lastTWO tubes off on my bps. The work MUCH better with WAY more power.

8. lawnking1000

lawnking1000 LawnSite Member

I do not know what happened to the tubes. But thanks for the help.