shifting into takedown mode

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by David Gretzmier, Dec 8, 2009.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

^^
    That is exactly what it is. It is called a few things, little christmas, russian christmas.

We have many families that celebrate little christmas, I would say 3/4 of my customers celebrate or just like having them up for it.

We only were able to take down 10 before the 6th and 3 of them were my sample sites.

A little more than 1/2 way done, did not work today or tomorrow due to overtime and it killed me b/c it was 50 degrees today.

Hopefully it will hold thru the week. We should be done in 6-7 working days.

No complaints yet, about 1/2 dozen calls to inquire how the schedule was looking.

David, your not the only one, I had a call from a customer about when the lights were coming down, I asked her to look outside because the crew should be there and I wanted to make sure they were where they were supposed to be, sure enough they were almost done.

2. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

getting closer. 9 more left after today.

3. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

2 more left for tomorrow, 2 big commercial buildings, and then my house. done by tomorrow. yee hah.

4. froglawn

froglawn LawnSite Member

i dont do christmas lighting...but i would think that snow/ice would be a huge issue!