Shindaiwa C4 Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SLC LLC, Oct 18, 2007.

1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have one of these? Pros/Cons?? How do these units compare to RedMax?

2. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I have the hand held 3410 I think. Love it!

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Well I've only owned my Eb8510 for 3 weeks now. I demoed both this and the Redmax 8001. I went to the dealer with intentions on buying the redmax. After using both I bought the Shindi. It was lighter feeling, more powerful and not as bulky.

I like hip throttles and the redmaxes was way too short compared to the Shindaiwa. It starts on 1 or 2 pulls also.

I've used all Echo's BP's up too this point and decided to try something different. I've used Echo's:403's 603's 650's,651's, 750's, and 755's for the last 16 years. And so far I'm very happy with the Eb8510. Who know's what a year or two from now what my opinion will be.

4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

5. SLC  LLC

yeah, not much response on this one. Hmmmmmmmm... I need to purchase another blower tomorrow, and need to get some advice here.

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I demoed the new 8510 or 8520 Shindi at the Expo and it was a darn nice unit. Had plenty of power to it and wasn't as heavy as I thought it was.

7. MZL

MZL LawnSite Member

i have 2 Eb8510 s i love them they run really good and start easy. worth the money they also seem to have more power then the stihl 600. but i never used a redmax

8. SLC  LLC

yeah, not much response on this one. Hmmmmmmmm... I need to purchase another blower tomorrow, and need to get some advice here.

9. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

I own two of the eb8510 and really like the power of the units. Both of my machines are over a year old and start on the fourth or fifth pull. I talked to my dealer about this and he said I needed to get the valves adjusted and it would start easier. For your question yes I would buy the shindi, I plan on buying another one in the next week or two.

10. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you like the 755? Pros/Cons?
    I was thinking of getting one soon...