Shindaiwa EB630 or Husqvarna 165BT

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by EastTnLC, Jul 26, 2004.

1. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

I have a Husqvarna 145bt and need to get another blower. I am wondering which everyone prefers. Shindaiwa Eb630 or Husqvarna 165BT? By the way, Dont say to do a search because I have already done it, Trust me! Redmax blowers are out of the question, I dont like them. Anyways I just wanted to hear everyone opinions on the two.

2. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

eb630 ...

I like it!!!

3. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

What is it about it you like?

4. exmarkjockey

exmarkjockey LawnSite Member

I have the EB630 and love it. It has plenty of power and is very reliable. It is also more comfortable and dependable IMO than the Husqvarna.

5. Fatheroftwo

Fatheroftwo LawnSite Member

Go with the EB630, very strong and will last.

6. TrueTrim1

TrueTrim1 LawnSite Member

Besides having plenty of power, one thing I really love about my EB60 is that I can almost always get it started in one pull. Rarely do I ever have to pull it twice. If I do have to pull it twice, it is only for the first time that I start it that day. I've never used the Husqvarna 165BT, so I really can't copmpare the two.

7. seymour_glass

seymour_glass LawnSite Member

Hey, aren't the 630 and the redmax 7001 pretty much exactly the same blower?

Anyways, i think the 630 is waaay more powerfully than the husky 165bt, which i think is available at lowes. Not to mention the price difference.

8. C & T

C & T LawnSite Member

I love the EB630, Starts right up, very comfortable on the back and shoulders, powerful, seems to go through a tank of gas quicker than my Stihl BR420 Magnum.

Shawn