1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Shindaiwa EB802

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Bumpmaster, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Got to run a Shindy blower today the 802. The Echo 770 had to go back in the shop. Any questions?

2. Green_Pips

Green_Pips LawnSite Member

Great post!

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Well
    how did you like it
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Ijustwantausername

Ijustwantausername LawnSite Bronze Member

The EB802 will never go in the shop! I was working with 2 guys today on a job using my 802 and one of them said "man I like that blower, it has a lot of wind!" Meanwhile a guy on a BR600 Mag is blowing at the house next to ours.

I'm just sitting here saying to myself, you don't want any of the SHINDY!!! :weightlifter:

5. Bumpmaster

It started first pull an blew the leaves into the neighbor's yards with no question's asked. :)

6. Bumpmaster

Seemed to run threw more gas than the 770. Sounded like a turbine engine also.

7. Ijustwantausername

Ijustwantausername LawnSite Bronze Member

I second this, it is a gas hog. Buttt, it throws out some power, especially with the couple mods you can do to it.

8. trooper8870

trooper8870 LawnSite Member

I purchased one this year. It is very powerful, but I have had to put two carbs on it since June and it runs like garbage now. I will stay with Stihl.

9. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had an 802RT for almost 3 years and all I've done to it is replace 1 shoulder strap. Best blower I've ever owned. It replaced a BR600 that had a bent valve. Best move I ever made.

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I love mine, little less power than the RedMax 7500 I also have but it does more than I ask it to, and it is a heck of a lot lighter