1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Shindaiwa EB8510RT

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by totallawncare912, Apr 23, 2006.

1. totallawncare912

totallawncare912 LawnSite Member

I currently am running a REDMAX ebz8000 blower and im happy with it but there is always something new out there and its the new shindaiwa and i was wondering if anyone out there is operating one or two or three etc and if they like them or not is it what it says it is and there pro's and cons about it. Im thinking of selling the REDMAX and buying it..
  2. totallawncare912

I would really like to hear from you guys...
  3. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

My friend has both and likes the Shindaiwa a lot more. More power and less weight. He's used it non stop since last October and it's held up great.
  4. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

Everone has or will be getting their tax refunds very soon. If the Redmax is giving you any grief, then put it on the bay and get top $ for it.

Jus' fricking do it. Then move on up to Shindaiwa for just a few extra bucks.

Bud, do you need one of my digital cameras, just ask. You need something that won't make everything look pink, like your video cam does !! lol :blob2:

TOOMBSTONE LawnSite Member

Hey, Bud hope y'all will get over the tornado that just hit the area. All that I buy is Shindowa it is a mazing how much crap they will endure. i just bought a t270 weedeater since the quit making them, and the new t272 weight more with the same HP. Hope the info helps.
  6. totallawncare912

Thanks Toom we are doing well considering
    ROB just bought me one today on clearance its a 3.1mp for 69.99 no more pink pics HEHEHEHEHE
  7. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

Go buy the Redmax 7001 and you will never have problems. The 8000 is a flood of nightmares