1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Shindaiwa, Good or Bad What do you think?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wyllner's L & Landscaping, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Wyllner's L & Landscaping

Wyllner's L & Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, Seems like no one ever really talks about shindaiwa products, I have the T231 trimmer, a M242 with trimmer attachment, LE2510 edger, EB501 and EB8510 backpack blowers. I like all of them and have never had a problem with them. Also the "Speed Feed" trimmer heads are great. Million times better then any other head out there.

Just want to know what other people think about Shindaiwa Products, also has anyone ever used their powerbroom, it looks cool

Thank you to all who comment
    Tom
    :usflag:

2. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Two EB630's, two T231's, and an LE261....love em all...good equipment. Running them hard for 4 to 5 yrs now....

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I had an Robyn and Shindiawa trimmer and liked them both. The local dealer that sales Shindiaiwa equipmnent also sells Stihl. I went to look at his Shin stuff before I bought mt Redmax. He doesn't push the Shindaiwa equipment at all. All he wanted to sell was stihl so I went elsewhere. I would buy Shindaiwa equipment anyday great stuff.

4. N.TX

N.TX LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

I love my shindiawa trimmer i have. I bought it recently. For 4 or more years now ive had problems with my wrists hurting... sharp pain shooting through them ... i mean so bad i will just drop whatever i have. I think i was from a car accident i had when i was 18... im 25 now. I bought that shindiawa and havent been hurting since until i had to use my other weedeater for a few days.

5. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

EB630 the best blower out their, weedeaters suck

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Shindaiwa is top notch. Never used a power broom, but like their T242.

7. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

shin is tops no doubt

8. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Always heard good things about them.

9. CTmower

CTmower LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Ive used the weedwackers for years now... Never had a problem and their quality is top notch. The powerbrooms are great, i use mine during spring clean ups arond the edge of the curb from snow plowing and they do a great job cleaning up.

10. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

would not buy anything but shindiawa,
    i have 5 EB630 backacks.
    a 22T weed wacker.
    a T-230 weed wacker.
    a T-231 weed wacker.
    a T-231X weed wacker.
    a M-2510 multi tool with the articulated hedge prunner, poll pruner, edger, and weed wacker.
    a DH231 hedge prunner
    a HT231 hedge prunner
    a PB-260 power broom.
    a PB-230 power broom
    i love them all, the power brooms that i have, have the rubber paddles, so i can use them on grass and on pavement, they work exellent, i do alot of sand clean ups, and they make the time fly.