Shindaiwa T270 question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by totallawncare25, Jun 1, 2008.

1. totallawncare25

totallawncare25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Does anyone know if they still make this trimmer cause i would love to have another new one if possible cause i heard they are the best trimmers that were ever made and i love mine also.. I had heard they were discontinuing these and i have seen them used on ebay but i dont want someones abused and or issues with a used one.. If anyone knows where i can get one new please let me know... Thanks :weightlifter::weightlifter:

2. totallawncare25

from TN

bump bump anybody help please

3. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i think mine are t260's, im sure they are similar. my old one is about 12 years old and still runs perfect, i cant even remember changing the plug in it. my new one i returned becuase they couldnt get it to run right due to all the the emmission rerstictions, im thinking about another used one

4. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

The T270 is gonzo. Call around to different dealerships or look online to see if someone somewhere has one. Good luck.....

(or just go buy an Echo) :usflag:

5. totallawncare25

from TN

The 272 is almost the same as the 270 but has a catalytic converter on it which makes it heavier and supposedly not as powerful and runs hotter also WANT ANOTHER T270 SOMEONE PLEASE

6. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Not sure if you live in/around Murfreesboro, but I am a longtime Shindaiwa dealer and I do have the T270's in stock. PM me and I'll give you the store information.

7. totallawncare25

from TN

How much are they going for ?? Thanks

8. lovemachine2

lovemachine2 LawnSite Member

Hello, Jkelton, Please shoot me a email luvemachine2@yahoo.com on prices and shipping . I am not far from you in east TN, I am interested.
    Thanks, Craig

9. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

Passed through Murfreesboro in January 2007. What a cool little town. A good friend of mine lives up there. You wouldn't happen to know David Reel would you?

10. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

I just sent you an email. I do have one Brand New.