1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Shindaiwa Trimmer Videos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grateful11, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Grateful11

Grateful11 LawnSite Member

Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted anything here in a while but when I saw this I thought about you folks. It may have been posted before I'm not sure. I did a search but didn't see anything like this. I realize it's slighty OT but I know how you guys, me too, like Shindaiwa
    I just got thru messing around at the Shindaiwa site and found something funny and sickening. They have a special download link that has QT videos of a line trimmer mutilating a crouch, a watermelon and a dead turkey if you can believe it. The turkey is really disgusting I don't I'll ever be able to set down at Thanksgiving again and look at that Turkey and not think about it. Don't look at it if you have a weak stomach. The watermelon is the best, it's pretty funny.

Shin. Videos
  2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I'll have to try that this Thanksgiving....
  3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

I usually break out the chain saw for Thanksgiving, but I'm game for trying out the trimmer for some different fun next year.

Two Elevens hanging out in the same thread... Doesn't that just make you want to take a walk out in the morning dew with the other one? ;)
  5. jman00

jman00 LawnSite Member

dude i thought you said they had a video of a crotch getting hit with a weedeater, and i wondered what idiot would volunteer for that. ha

glad it was a couch.
  6. Grateful11

Grateful11 LawnSite Member

>>mutilating a crouch

>dude i thought you said they had a video of a crotch getting hit with a weedeater

jman00: That's the best laugh I've had all day! I didn't even notice that until now. Now I'm setting here trying to figure out the heck a "crouch" is. Hey that's an idea we should email them and see if they'll weedeat a Mannequin or something, might make a good safety video. Anyway thanks for cheering me up after a long day.
    I'm Grateful:angel:
  7. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

I thought you said "Crotch" too !
    I am laughing just thinking about these sick people at Shindawa.
    I agree....watermelon was good....Turkey BAD !!!

8. Friday the 13 Part VIII

Jason & the shindaiwa string trimmer.

Watch your legs!!!!

Any project for the hedge trimmer????

LOL, I hope they did that outside.