shindawa in Michigan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cantoo, Mar 20, 2002.

1. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I'm looking for a Shin PB 270 power broom and will be travelling from Port Huron to Dundee along I69 and 23. Does anyone know a dealer along that route. I don't care about after service or that crap just a good enough out the door price. I have dealt with a Dealer in Marysville but the building is empty now. I might just make a trip to Weingartz if I have time. Anybody know what kind of price they are?
  2. dogger

dogger LawnSite Member

weingartz prices are a bit higher. I would suggest commercial lawnmower in Livonia. Great service and a better price to boot. It's located on Plymouth road a mile off of 96. E-mail me if you want or need the phone number.
  3. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

the dealer in marysville in now on m-59 just west of gratiot. it's called quality outdoor equipment or something like that. weingartz prices are great i think. i have yet to find a dealer that caters to the proffesional more.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Here's your best bet. Atherton Road Sales and Service. Their site has a map as well. . Talk to J.W. or Dave. Tell them that Joe sent you.;)
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I love that thing. I think I payed about $500 or so for mine a couple of years ago. Just a guess, though.
  6. lawn jockey

lawn jockey LawnSite Member

:D I was looking at them yesterday WOW I like!!!!They are 550.00 up here on sale right now!
  7. kerrigan

kerrigan LawnSite Member

Randy's rent all on 19th street and bancroft is the only shindaiwa dealer around he's in Port huron would be nice short little drive for ya.