shindiawa multi-tool

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnmowerman29, Jun 5, 2002.

1. lawnmowerman29

lawnmowerman29 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I was wondering if anybody has or has used the shindiawa multi-tool? I have 3 shindiawa trimmers and would like the attachments that go on it. I want to know if it has enough power. I bought a pb-230 powerbroom and had to trade it in for the bigger 270, now i love it.:blob2:

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Well, I don't have the actual multi tool ( I didn't realize that was even available yet), but I did get the articulating hedge trimmer attachment for my T-230 (I think this is the only attachment available for this unit).

I have no problem with power. It does give the arms a work out though!!!! Whew! But it gets the job done.

3. lawnmowerman29

lawnmowerman29 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Can you use the hedge trimmer to trim under a fence? My dealer will sell me the tool, trimmer head, pole prunner, hedge trimmer and the edger for $810.00 total. I already have the powerbroom and i have a mantis tiller so i dont need the cultivator. My dealer has the multi-tool with the pole prunner in his shop.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I'm not sure what you mean? I can angle the head and trim low stuff if that's what you're asking.