Shiner Beer turns 100

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Feb 4, 2009.

1. TRILAWNCARE

TRILAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

2. I appreciate your help TriLawn. Biggest headache in moving and downsizing 28 years of business and Dallas life is the paperwork that has to be retained. I figured I'd get a cargo trailer and fill it up with the papers I have to keep and as time goes on dump those that I no longer need for IRS reasons. Then my daughter's stuff is another headache. She has done pretty good at unloading some stuff. Took 10 years to convince her to let go of the stuffed animal collection. She still has prom dresses and things like the entire Star Trek NG trading card collection. I'm trying to move from a house to a 900 sq ft townhome or condo. Over the next two months I need to sell three properties, transfer the proceeds to several Fort Collins rentals and a place for myself which will eventually become a rental as well. Restart my business. Full plate of other stuff as well. Getting my daughter off to England for her masters, putting together two web pages, www.irrigationandwaterconservation.com, and www.texasirrigatorsforum.com. Retooling the pigtail biz. I'm an idea a minute. Now that my brain isn't troubleshooting irrigation problems it has run amuck.

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I see you decided to go with Joomla ... good move. :clapping:

4. I need to get moving on it. If my daughter doesn't get serious I may have to fire her. Won't be the first time.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

When are you heading north, Peter? Maybe we can hook-up this time.

6. Not for a month or two. Need to get my Dallas life shut down. Still have a ceu course in Austin next week. I wish I could find somebody to trade property with in Fort Collins.

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Another wise decision made by moving to CO.

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

....as long as you conserve water by drinking only beer. :drinkup:

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, I do my part!!

Maybe thats the problem; sucking up all the water to make beer.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Why don't you look around for a mo/ho? You could transport and store your stuff, tow your truck and have a place to stay while you're looking for new digs.:clapping: