shipping question

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by mikey6943, Mar 13, 2007.

1. mikey6943

mikey6943 LawnSite Member

if iam posting in the wrong area sry but iam starting my own lawncare business this year and found a mower i really liked ... its a good price , little under 3k for a 32" wright stander thats barely been used ( like 30 something hours ) but the problem is iam in a boston suburb and the mowers in missouri ... i was wondering if anyone knew a little something about a good reliable shipping service or should i just look around more ( this is the best deal i've seen so far and i've been searching daily now for a while )

thanks

mike

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

What about roadway or fedex ??? Or Order a Quick 36 New for under 3k

3. mikey6943

mikey6943 LawnSite Member

yeah i looked into the quick 36 but id rather a good deal on a stander ( only 48 hrs on the machine ) because i have more experience on it and dont need a walk behind now, but iam just intrested to know if you guys have had good experiences with any shipping services in the past

thanks alot

mike

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Well Roadway is what BOP uses to ship and its was first class all the way ...not sure what they charge but it's probably worth it