1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Shirt Logo

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnScenes, Nov 17, 2005.

1. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

So I've decided that for the start of next season I'm going to get everyone some t-shirts and shorts and/or pants to present a little more of a professional appearance. The crew members are getting forest green t-shirts and the leads/foremans are getting white shirts. Both will get khaki shorts and/or pants. I came up with this logo tonight based on a t-shirt I picked up on vacation and was wondering what everyone thought. It would be printed on the front and back of the shirts (small image on front pocket and large image on the back of the shirts).

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldnt go with the white.. go with a tan or somehting darker white will be ruined in a day.... just my thoughts...
  3. LawnScenes

Thanks... I had that in mind about the white shirts... I just think it sets the leads apart from the crew. Hopefully it won't be that huge of a problem and the price of the shirts won't be too much so they can be replaced a few times each year if they get too stained.
  4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

we got light grey for work and a few white for dress up.

cool logo
  5. LawnScenes

The shirt I based the logo on is grey. I like it but wanted to go with forest green and white to stick with my logo. Shirt colors aside though... What do you guys think of the design?
  6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

NIce logo.......
  7. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good. One thing I would delete is the "Since 2003" statement.

8. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking of doing the uniform thing as well.

Where are you planning on having them printed at?
  9. LawnScenes

Carothers... I already have actually. I'm going to replace it with the web address when I get it set up.

King... A local guy is doing them. He's been doing shirts for my fire department and other departments in the area for a while and said he'd give me a good deal when I'm ready to start printing them.
  10. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Logo is nice. Same thoughts here on White. USe for you maybe but any physical work will ruin them quick. Light Grey is good tho.