shirts and business cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawncare18, Jul 12, 2006.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Guys... Whats a good online web site.... for a few t shirts to be made up as well as some business cards... thanks in advance...

2. boxsky

boxsky LawnSite Member

Stephanie Rodrigue
    BlueCotton
    800-536-1435
    P.O. Box 51882
    Bowling Green, KY 42102
    For the shirts, good prices, tell her Don Wehr recommended you.

For cards..Try bernie@everyonewins.biz
    www.everyonewins.biz
    Tell him i recommended you.

3. jpsquared

jpsquared LawnSite Member

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

You cannot beat vista print.
    For shirts, I had them done locally. Its alot easier that way.

6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I for one support local small business. Look in your yellow pages or drive to the nearest big town. Keep the money local. Just my .o2stupids

7. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Agree with everyone else, http://www.vistaprint.com is great place to get good quality cards set up.

I went with http://www.zazzle.com/ for my shirts, I found their ablity to allow me to upload my own logo and place them on the shirts and the types of shirts were very good, prices were not bad either, then again if you do know of a local place that does them, by all means, support your local business!

8. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

ditto. I paid about $8 a shirt locally.

9. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

TRY GOING TO WWW.VISUALPRODUCTS.NET
    I ORDERED 500 30MIL PLASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR $110.00 FROM THEM AND HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH THEM. IT MAY SEEM LIKE A LOT FOR BUSINESS CARDS, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HAD A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER SAY, "THAT IS AN AWSOME CARD, WHERE DID YOU GET IT." IT MAKE A REAL STRONG FIRST IMPRESSION AND YOU CAN CARRY THEM AROUND IN YOUR POCKET ALL DAY AND NEVER WRINKLE THEM. NOTHING SAYS UNPROFESSIONAL LIKE A WADDED UP BUSINESS CARD. AS FAR AS T-SHIRTS AND EMBROIDERY, I HAVE FOUND THE BEST PRICES WITH LOCAL SCREEN PRINTERS. PLUS, YOU CAN GO BY AND LOOK AT FEEL WHAT TYPE OF SHIRTS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT VS ORDERING THEM ONLINE AND THEN THEY COME IN SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU EXPECTED.

10. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Vista Print is awesome, but the 250 sample cards have their name on them, so order your cards immediately to avoid this. If you trim it off the card looks the wrong size.