Shirts & Hats

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Ga.GrassCutter, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Ga.GrassCutter

Ga.GrassCutter LawnSite Member

Does any one know where I could get shirts or hats printed at a reasonable price ?

2. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

piperembroidery.com

3. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

you could check the local search engines.our maybe office max .good look

4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

www.gemplers.com they are a green industry supplier and can make whatever you want and have just about everything you could need. Another suggestion would be to by your shirts and hats local.

5. Ga.GrassCutter

Ga.GrassCutter LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, just doing some price comparisons.

6. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

yah i googled "screen printed shirts" and lots of results popped up... i spent 30 minutes researching.i knew nothing about prices. after being amazed at the pricing i called a local guy. turns out the local guy was the way to go. i got 10 shirts and 5 longsleeve for 214.00. included front, one color. two color back. no design fee. and they are colored shirts. a perk about the local guy is i can have spur of the moment prints.

thanks

7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

www.sheasbay.com check it out!! She did an awesome job for me, and gave me a GREAT rate.

8. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

Hey call this guy his name is Jake tell him Bira told you to call and he will give you a great deal. He designed lettering for my trailer, hoodies, jackets and t shirts. His number is 704-907-0084 or email universalscreenprint@gmail.com
    let me know how it went

9. colestat

colestat LawnSite Member
    from NJ

10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member