shirts?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JRS Landscaping, Dec 25, 2006.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

anyone know where i can get T- shirts and sweat shirts with my design on it for a reasonable price?

2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sheas bay at sheasbay.com

3. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

thanks.... any other places people know of?

4. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Give the business to your local guy. Once he gets your logo and stuff set up, You wont have any bs charges, and it will be just the price for printing. Once you build up a good business relationship with him you'll be set. You can never have your logo on enough stuff.

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Gilby's in Wanaque...Ringwood Ave.

6. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I agree. I had mine made up by a well-known local company. Though I might have paid more, I'm on a first-name basis with the person who did the design and setup. I can call her anytime if I need more stuff, want a design change, etc. And they're close so I can make a short drive to pick the stuff up.

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah locall guy eventually he will discount because he might do vinyl lettering to your truck too:laugh:

9. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I buy all my tees from The Champs outlet like the Champs spots store in the mall I buy the tees for $2.00 each and it cost me $2 to have are logo stiched on the front looks reall classy 4 dollars if we get grease on them or rip them oh well trhough them away and get a new one. You cant beat it

10. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

I got t shirts and sweat shirts done by custom ink .com. You can design your own online. Its kinda fun give you something to do till the grass starts growing!!