Shop Build

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GravelyGuy, Sep 3, 2012.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Thank you guys. If you like seeing the house pics, I will keep them coming. It should turn out pretty awesome. I had all of this drawn up exactly the way I wanted it, so if anything turns out bad, it's all on me. Pretty anxious...

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

You are TWENTY FOUR and SINGLE and building a quarter million dollar home, and have two brand new pickups? OMG you sir are my new idol! I am very interested in seeing more pictures, I love seeing things like that coming together. And if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM, I have some question's about your business and whatnot. I'm 21 and would be happy to be half way to where you are at 24!

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Looking good so far!

4. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I'm moving in...we were looking to move to Lafayette next spring, so everything should be done by then. lol Looks good. What is your company's name?

5. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

do you mostly do residential lawns or commercial? by the looks of things your doing extreamly well!! congrats on your success.

6. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Sorry, I haven't been on here much. I used to have a thread on here a while back with work pics and details of my biz, but it caused me problems so I'm not putting all that up.

I only do a couple of small commercial things, mostly all residential. This is area is already way cut throat, so I hope you stick to the commercial side of things Durabird :)

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

beam is supporting no weight load from above.

8. chuck@nri

chuck@nri LawnSite Member

that is nice set up , wondering what it cost for one of those nice shops

9. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Wow! Your shop and house are coming along very nicely - CONGRATS!

I'm excited to see more progress pics.

10. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Oh i know the area very well...I had a business 5 years ago in the area. People still want you to do a good job, and especially older people, want someone who they can trust. You can PM me your business name, i would prefer not to step on your feet in bidding properties.