1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

shop pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stevesmowing, Mar 19, 2007.

1. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics of my shop. What you see in the the pics is the back 10' of the shop. Overall it is 25' wide and 40' long. I rent it out in trade for lawn care and landscaping work.

2. stevesmowing

Another pic

3. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like you had a productive "winter" :laugh:

Looks nice and neat. I love when my garage looks like that but next thing you know a tool is out of place and all goes to he!! but you'll have that i guess. Nice looking space.

All Clear
  4. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shop.:cool2:
  5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks pretty clean, I don't think my shop will ever be that clean. Also, is their a loft in your shop? Kinda looks like some stairs in one of the pics.
  6. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great. Wish my garage was that clean.
    How do you like the pegboard? I just put up two sheets to hang my oversized tools that dont fit in my toolbox. Also, I picked up some bolt bins that hang right onto the pegboard at home cheapo. They work great!
  7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice Shop Steve.. Are you able to fit everything in it?
  8. stevesmowing

There is a whole upstairs to it. It is an old barn from the 1800's that has been rebuilt some. I can fit everything in but it is tight. Right now I have a 6x16 trailer, a 6x12 trailer, jet ski and trailer, f150, two zero turns, and a walkbehind. It all fits w/o having any of the equipment on the trailer too.
  9. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

That doesn't look like lawnsite on that laptop :angry:

Just kidding, good looking shop. What's that steel frame for? Table perhaps?
  10. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

sry not dirty enough for me. It needs scrap pieces of steel from fab., fuild stains, and dried up grass clippings in the corner for me. J/K its a nice shop but needs a few upgrades.