Shop Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gr8WhiteNorth, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth LawnSite Senior Member

It's an in house design. We used a brighter light than normal for the show because the building is bright and we wanted it to be stand out. The idea is for ambiance, but it would throw enough light for function in the immediate area
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet, was this your booth at the show? I bet yall had alot of people stop by if so.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Gr8WhiteNorth

Ya, it's ours. Long weekend if meeting and greeting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Gr8WhiteNorth

Some shots of what the guys are doing in the shop before an incoming snow event

IMGP1027.jpg

IMGP1031.jpg

IMGP1033.jpg

5. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I like that IH hooklift.

6. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

If ya ever need someone to take one of then tractors off ur hands let me know

7. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Shop and equip looks awesome. Congrats. Any more info on the hooklift? Any special bodies?

Also can you share any more detail on how you lit the columns? I noticed a hole saw sitting nearby

8. Gr8WhiteNorth

I think the hooklift brand is Stellar with 60,000lbs lift. We bought a couple of barn door style bins, one dump truck (tailgate is like dump truck) bin, and one flat deck. The guys love dropping a bin on the ground and dumping everything right into it when excavating. Its much better to be eye level with the top of your bin when loading with skid steers.

The lights are an in house design. We have changed them since that trade show to use LED strip lights. I like the soft light better than what we used there. We can also use any other colors. I can't give up too much about it. We might patent the design and start manufacturing them for our suppliers in the off season.

9. Gr8WhiteNorth

This is a shot of one of our shovel crews working onsite

image.jpg

10. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have to hand clear all the driveways?