1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Shop Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gr8WhiteNorth, Feb 28, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

My dog would do the same thing, I took him to a place called southford falls near my house last year and he stuck his head under a massive waterfall and it almost knocked him out it hit him so hard lol

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks beautiful, and those are some cool dogs.

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: Yeah, my dog would so the same thing and I think he would knock himself out.

4. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth LawnSite Senior Member

We are sitting at 8 degrees. We hit 20-24'c last week for a couple days. Next few days are rain.
    This global warming thing might have an upside.

5. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth LawnSite Senior Member

One of the dogs tried jumping into the pond after some snow melted on top of the ice. She skidded across from end to end. It looked like the whole pond was thawed, but it was really about an inch of water sitting on top of the ice. So funny how she thought she was belly flopping into water. Lol

6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats an awesome job on the pond. Good luck putting plants in there and keeping the dogs from tearing them up...haha. Nice equipment too.

7. SharperImage LLC

SharperImage LLC LawnSite Member

Nice shop and operation you got there

8. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

Those mini trucks are great. I was like "how does he have these on the road" then I realized that your in Canada. I don't think we can register them in the US. If we can I want to get one.

9. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

I don't this k we can but you can sure trailer them to large job sites and use em for mulch moving supplies, men whatever floats your boat.....or truckster.......
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

No we can't, just checked. I want it for running around doing little jobs. There so cheap too. I could put a velocity deck on it and get rid of my truck,trailer, and turf tiger haha. Only in the US would they not let us have fuel efficient trucks.