1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Shop Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gr8WhiteNorth, Feb 28, 2012.

1. wee alfie

wee alfie LawnSite Member

2. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

That is awesome man! I want to start with snow this season, but its looking pretty dry around here. sweet set up!
  3. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Very impressive how motivated you are... very impressive work and outfit you run...

Was in Canada couple years ago on an fishing trip... very nice wilderness... I felt like we drove for hundreds of miles and only saw a few mom and pop shops along the way to get to the cabin... in reality it probably wasnt that far but it was def fun!
  4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that your silver jeep behind the big loader with the snow pusher?
  5. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, just got the jeep. Its sweet
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! I really liked the display at the trade show. And I think you have a pic of one of your dogs lifting it leg on your landscaping:laugh:
  7. mowcrazy

mowcrazy LawnSite Senior Member

I am super jeaulous of you guys being able to drive the minis on raod.

Those lil boogers made it here and were getting inspections and getting passed for just a few months. Folks were driving them around and by golly i was getting ready to get one and a fella told me that the BMV were going to be voiding all titles that were issued because the were brought here with no vin numbers or titles and they were for off road use only.

for a few short months one of the minis that got me wanting one was one that on of the lcos around here bought, got titled and tagged, and welded a dovetail on the back with small fold down gates. Looked just like the cab-overs with the open beds but in a mini version. He was sending his 2 man in town crew out with this little thing and they loved it!!!! They were doing over 50 in town yards with this setup and the gov had to come along and piss all over the parade....... I talked to him at a gas station right before he was told he couldnt have it on the road anymore and asked him about fuel mileage. He said they were averaging right at 27 miles per gallon with 2 guys, exmark viking, 2 trimmers and a few fuel jugs, one blower. I watched him calculate was was on his trip and sure enough he calculated what was on it and he got 25.7 mpg out of that tank.

Shame shame, there is suck a need for these here in the US but with all the folks trying to get them legalized were making absloutely NO headway. Ive been one fighting for it!

Anyways, just venting. Your whole setup is insane nice man!!!!
  8. brianslawncare

brianslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

that is awesome! the only think i would do different is have a couple of those monster manitoba whitetails hangin on the walls
  9. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome operation! I llove the display for the show. Subscribed.
  10. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth LawnSite Senior Member

Its been a long cold winter. The snow has kept us very busy.