shop

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ross's Lawn Service, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Ross's Lawn Service

Ross's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Is $200 dollars a month a good price for renting a 20x30 storage shop? that includes elec. It has a reg. size door plus a overhead door and would be able to store my trailer and my flat bottom boat. Any help? thanks

2. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry but i could only dream of paying 200 a month for that size area......

Try paying 1500 a month for it.

3. jeffry123

jeffry123 LawnSite Member
    from S.E. Mi

Well 20 x 30 is 600 sq ft. 200/month is 2400/year. 2400/600 is $4 per square foot, & this includes electricity??? You better jump on that while you still can.

4. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, thats great!!! Is it a self storage type place? Make sure there is enough room in front of the door to back a trailer in.

5. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

:usflag:I have a 30x44 block building, wood heat 10x8 door with a walk in monthly payment $225/5 year loan. I stole it. :dancing:

6. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

That would be about 450 around here. I was able to work out a deal with one of the companies I work for to get one of their 15x50 motor home storage units. this useually rents for 450 a month but since I cut all of this companies properties I get it for free. Istill pay electricity and water on it.

7. man of stihl

man of stihl LawnSite Senior Member

i pay 200 a month for a 24*30 steel building. that includes water, electricity. it has 2 large sliding barn doors and also 2 overhead garage doors. the only problem is it is very close to a neighbors house. im always making noise. he has never complained and asked me to give him a bid yesterday. i told him i would take care of it for free and not to worry about it. he puts up with my trucks and mowers running in and out of it daily:waving:

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds good! Go for it. I do only pay $85 per month for a 12x30 w/ electricity, but that's just my area.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

$ 200 a month sounds like a good deal to me !!