1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Should I buy a Quick 36 or not?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tsh1773, Aug 29, 2007.

1. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been approved for financing for a Quick 36 at $90/month for 36 months at a selling price of $2595. I am a part timer, have one employee. We don't use the Scag 48 walk behind much except for a couple of commercial properties. I have several customers with gates too small for either Scag. That's why I have chosen the 36. I think we would use this one alot. Any comments are welcome.
  2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

you will have to answer that Q yourself...

I have one and it's wonderfull, going through small gates, however I have a stringer issue with mine.,

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

You answered your own question ...small gates , need for a good value ...you cannot beat BOP reputation and quality .
  4. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I dont borrow money so my answer is no, dont buy it.
  5. Fadedsun

Fadedsun LawnSite Member

Save up your money and get it. Don't pay interest on the money...waste.
  6. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark metro 36 wb. :weightlifter: its a house. Not one single problem in 6 years.
  7. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

8. RM n WS

RM n WS LawnSite Member

My 36 is three years old and is great. I cut 8 residentals today with it and I still have 1/3 of a tank left for tommorrow. I bagged all of these yards with a super fox that has a briggs motor and pull start. I went by better outdoor yesterday just to visit and see the new 32. As always they were as friendly as the day I met them 3 years ago. I say buy it and enjoy!
  9. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

I placed my order today and cannot wait until I receive it. Thanks for the input.