Should I Change My Logo?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by PlatinumLandCon, Jan 13, 2008.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

My existing logo is on top. What I was thinking of doing is changing the font to the one seen on the 2009 F150 "Platinum" Edition. What I also could do is make the bottom cursive and have the top in the F150 font. What do you think?

platinum logo.jpg

platinum logo2.JPG

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Sure, why not.

3. PlatinumLandCon

Thats great! Thanks for your help!:hammerhead:

Any reasoning?

4. landvet

landvet LawnSite Member

Definately go with the one from the truck, it's more legible. Being able to see and read your name is critical. I see tons of guys with these great trucks and you can't read their names worth a damn. By the way, That's a great name!

5. grassnazi1

grassnazi1 LawnSite Member

I agree, make it bold and not cursive. WAY easier to read and will look clear and crisp. Let us see it when your done! Great name too by the way, I like it!

6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Sorry.
    I think it will be easier to read with the new font. Will look better too. Not that your current logo looks bad.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The two fonts on your current logo do not go together well. With the newer style, you can do the whole thing in that style.

8. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Newer one looks more masculine, compared to cursive, looks like a hair salon or nail place.

GO FOR IT!!!

9. Braveheart

Braveheart LawnSite Member

Copy the people who make the mos money!!!

go look at Valley Crest, OneSource, Tropics North, Chapel Valley, Scotts Lawnservice, Grounds Control, Oak Leaf

10. PlatinumLandCon

Do you have any examples of these logo's? I guess its because I'm from Canada, but I've never heard of these companies.