Should I wait for a better deal on a Q36?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by grass face, Aug 8, 2007.

1. grass face

grass face LawnSite Member
    from MN

From what I've read, you can find a better deal on a mower at the end of the season. I'm pretty much sold on a Quick 36, but since there are no dealers or distributors, my guess is the price will stay the same. Someone please tell me I'm wrong. I want it cheaper.

2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

If I remember correctly, last year they knocked off $100 to get rid of the 2006 models. Though I'm not positive.

3. grass face

from MN

Wow, thats not much. Maybe I should have pulled the trigger when the accessories were half off.

4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I think they knocked anywhere from 200 to 100 off the 06 models. The half off all accessories was their best deal yet. If you don't mind loosing around 150 then just get it now. o yea get all accessories you need so you wont need to pay shipping.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

FREE SHIPPING ...order now...you will be glad you did...you can not always find a better deal ....and with free shipping and a mower the caliber of a BOP Quick..your getting a serious deal ...IMHO...get a 44 if you can

6. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

You are wrong.

:waving:

7. grass face

from MN

Finally. Thanks Green T:clapping: