Should Illeagls Be turned In

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Xterminator, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Xterminator

Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member

I have had two companies Hang door hangers with a price on my customers doors. Should I turn them in to the State or let it go.Its hard to let it go when they are pricing it twice as low as Im doing it for

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Who are you going to turn them in to? The bad news is no one will come get them. It just sucks and all you can do is sell your professionalism and don't operate in the low cost market, find another niche.

3. Xterminator

They do not have the cost of Insurance Licenses Bonds. Plus I had to Work for my spraying license. Two years for another company. They come in with weed & feed and urea and call it a spray program

4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say Yes..

5. Xterminator

Im thinking that way too

6. Az Gardener

I was not kidding about no one coming to get them. You can call every agency you want and no one will come and pick up the illegal aliens working for the lowball company. Thats what sucks so much instead of picking them up, they build shaded pick up spots for them and local grocers donate free food and water for them. Somehow our good nature has gone askew.

7. Xterminator

Not aliens Illegal sprayers

8. Xterminator

No Charter #
    No Lic. #
    No Insurance

9. Az Gardener

I will still bet you can't get anyone to come out and pick them up. Try it, I would like to hear what happens. My benjamins are on zero, zip, zilch, nada, the big goose egg.

10. Xterminator

I was thinking more in the line of sending their fliers to the Dept of Ag. Offering the weed Control & Fert.,and see if they will do their Job