should we have an 18 and older forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TClawn, Mar 9, 2005.

?

should we have an 18 and older forum instead of an 18 and under forum?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. no

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  1. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I think that it would be good to have an 18 and older forum, that way the "knowledgable" people can talk among them selves, without interference from these pesky teens. :)

this would be much better than an 18 and under forum, if we are really as in the dark as you say, an 18 and under forum would be like having the blind lead the blind. :rolleyes:

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Hey guys I agree!, after last nights anticks it was just a hassle to even be in here. Where are the parents?

3. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I wish when I was under 18 I would hae had mentors like us to refer to. I would not have got out of the business then only to restart it when I'm 27!

4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Pesky teens...what are you talking about. They are 18 and been in business for 7 years....Thats a long time

AAACK!

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Let's move on beyond this childish bovine excrement.

6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Lampeslawnservice is correct in my opinion. The inspiration is starting this forum and other similar forums was to be of help to those who need it, and to learn from others. That would not be accomplished by separating the students from the teachers.

7. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Dag gone there Bill when I grow up I want to make lines just like yours. :)

8. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

LOL Leadarrows! Next time I make it up to Alexandria, (or Ellick, as citizens of that area call it... I still don't understand that) I'll be happy to provide special tutoring. :)