SHouldn't you guys be out working??? LOL

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

As I sit here at the fire dept, no lawn work for me today, I log on and see 69 people viewing this forum and wonder.....shouldn't you guys be out working?? LOL. payup Oh, here on the east coast its 3:30 in the afternoon....

2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I am also a full time firefighter. I am off today from the Fire Department, and its been raining here, so here I sit.

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

nothing to do today! I'm not cryin'!

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I was already out working, doing snow removal this morning. I could start doing winterization for the equipment but I am too lazy and tired right now.

5. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

besides leaves, not too much left around here

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

We are done for the season. Matt though still stays busy, he has been remodeling my mom's kitchen, cabinets, new sink, new flooring, etc.

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

we had a shop day today. poured all day and now its windy has hell. we winterized 5 walkbehinds and some other equipment, as well as took down snowblowers and such. still left a few riders with baggers and a few leaf plows to use. have about 4 days left of cleanups, and then still a few plantings.

8. JCKL

JCKL LawnSite Member
    from Ma.

Rained all day so no work for me. :)

9. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Same here with the rain last night and this am, then its been really windy adn working outside the last 2 days has my sinus acting up some . So im taking the day off today and will get back at it on thursday and hopefully finish mon - tues of next week

10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I have been getting Christmas decorations out all day .Getting ready to put the trees up and decorate the house.. I'm supposed to be doing paperwork and such, but...BTW-It's soooo windy here today, about the only thing you could do outside would be fly a REALLY well built kite..lol