Show off your company uniforms!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by keepoffthegrass, Feb 10, 2006.

1. keepoffthegrass

keepoffthegrass LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Looking for ideas for this years uniforms. any suggestions as to what type of shirts/shorts (material and such) also pics of your uniforms would be great! Thanks

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is my shirt it is bright blue but it looks light in the photo because they are made out of a special material that kind of reflects. They are stain resistant including oil and gas, they wick moisture away from your skin keeping you cooler and they don't weigh much. Cost is $40 per shirt. Pants I use are the levi kacs that are stain resistant, no shorts this year.

shirt2.gif

3. JS Landscaping

JS Landscaping LawnSite Member

My employees wear our company t-shirts, which are hunter green with white lettering, khaki colored Dickies work pants, classic fit and our company hat which is khaki with green lettering. Regular 6" black work boots and a black belt. Shirts must be kept tucked in as best as possible. This year since I plan on having 2 crews the my crew forman will be wearing a collared shirt, as do I. I feel that it allows the clients to see who is the crew leader or the owner easier. I also believe that image is very important as is work quality. A lot of people comment and compliment us on our clean cut look. The higher end residential market usually doesnt want a bunch of dirty grungy looking guys in big baggy clothes serviceing there property. I will try and get pictures of our uniform up soon, once i figure out this new digital camera. Take care,

James
    JS LANDSCAPING

4. CutRight

CutRight LawnSite Senior Member

heres one of my basic t-shirts i had made. simple and plain.

tshirt.JPG

5. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

6. Gatewayuser

Same here, shirt is to be tucked in and boots worn and we try to keep clean as can be. I get a lot of complements on the way we look too.

7. keepoffthegrass

from Ontario

Looks good guys. I saw a deck and fence company and they had navy blue T's with white lettering. I really liked the color scheme but im worried about the dark blue being too hot on those really hot days. Does anyone use dark colored shirts?

8. keepoffthegrass

from Ontario

I really like your shirt and im interested in that material. Did you get your shirt locally or over the net? if you got it off the net, mind sharing the website? Thanks.

9. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Burgandy here. Guys haven't complauned too much

10. Gatewayuser

www.augustasportswear.com is the company that makes the shirt but I got them made at a local place. I love these shirts!