Show off your equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mowman16, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

I want to see some pix of all your rigs in action!
    Heres my rig last season, I'm only 16.
    june 06 mow! 229.jpg

And one of the mower,

june 06 mow! 218.jpg

And another,

june 06 mow! 263.jpg

Hope to see some nice rigs up here soon, nice lawns too :clapping: :usflag: :clapping:

june 06 mow! 229.jpg

june 06 mow! 218.jpg

june 06 mow! 263.jpg

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That is about the best "non-truck" rig I have seen on here. Looks really nice! At what age can you drive a truck in your state? KS is 16.

Here are some of my pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

and before i do let me appologize in advance - but - did you save up all the money you made pushing a craftsman 21" around those estates to buy that Gator and Exmark and trailer and racks and all that hand held gear - or did you float a loan at the local bank - or what - i'm pretty sure it's or what - i'm sorry - it's great your 16 and driving your brand new gator around your neihborhood and working - thats great - it really is - but i drive a truck thats 4 years older than you and use a mower that i got in 94 (yes you were three when i bought it) - and i am sorry but showing ME all that gear kinda rubs me the wrong way - i am glad your working - i am sure you will do well - you have a great start - and you will undoubtedly be able to pay for your gear cutting in that hood - i'm just old i guess and a little grumpy - nice stuff - but mines all old and used and scraped up - rusted a little too - especially the truck - it's all serviceable and in good mechanical condition but i don't think i'll show you mine -

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

is the fert and spreader on your trailor..... now think about it.... here on the internet..... is a picture of your stuff....and you are not licensed......not at 16.... so your doing this illegally....in public.......:rolleyes:

thats too bad, you would have a nice start if it wasnt for being illegal....maybe im wrong and you are licensed and insured for pesticides.....

are you....:nono: is any of that stuff secured for transportation......

really does look like you are on your way.... get legal and i hope you do great...Good Luck....

5. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

that is a sweet setup! Mowman, do you have ins. on all that? (or at least the gator)

6. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

dave, i don't see any pesticides on the trailer or gator :confused:

7. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

green bags... orange spreader.....looks like nothing is secured... THIS IS AN OBSERVATION... not meaning to bust the guys chops or anything, but if i noticed it, someone else of authority might also...

8. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

i think the spreaders are on KS's rig not MOWMAN's - unless i'm missing something - and i'm not licensed for apps and don't do them - it's cost prohibitive for me at this point in time - and again i want to appologize - we've all had help somewhere from someone and i'm no exception - but if your 16 - don't show me the new Hummer you got for your birthday - or don't show it to me and not expect me to react indignantly - i just won't be able to help myself

9. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

Can we move this post to "Just starting in the business"? This is hardly commercial mowing talk and pictures

10. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

WHAT?? I clicked on the commercial lawn mowing forum... Not the pics forum. They got a special spot for this thread, not here.