1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Show off your own inventions here:

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Yard-Dawg, May 30, 2010.

1. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

Poncho, nice job, that's a nice looking FORD tractor you got there. What year is it? :drinkup:

2. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i made something very similar using rifle holders for an atv, they broke from bouncing, how are yours holding up?

3. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

ya i like clean cuts trimmer rack for his walk behind. that could come in handy for a couple of my properties. KICK ASSS tractor and mower attatchment Poncho! did u actually build that from scratch?(deck, engine,etc)?? I dont know how u guys use those bags to remove leaves!! i would fill that thing up in 2 seconds....why not just use a tarp and a trailer or truck bed?

4. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Didn't even think about the wind. Good for you man.

5. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

It holds up pretty good... Unless you hit a telephone pole :laugh:

The great thing is that it only takes about 10 min to make another one and a little while for the glue to dry. I'm sort of glad it breaks easy, I'd much rather replace the trimmer rack than a hydro pump or something.

6. mowslot54

mowslot54 LawnSite Member

not really a invention but it works. holds my trimmer string and stuff on my trailer

P5031030.jpg

P5031032.jpg

P5031033.jpg

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

It looks cool.

8. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

a skid sprayer. nothing original, just useful. i have a 400 gal. tank for spraying lawns, but i needed a smaller, better way to make larger amounts of insecticide and fungicide without having to use the big tank, or accidentally mix products. it saves a lot of mixing on the job, and its 35 gal, 12 volt, i plug it into my trucks trailer plug.

skid sprayer.jpg

9. CLS LLC

CLS LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have something just like that, but I just use it for a nurse tank for my atv sprayer. I have a 65 gallon tank and have it hard wired to the truck because I usually have the trailer when I'm using it.

10. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Except for your middle initial, you have the same name as me.