Show off your truck and/or trailer decals!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Prestige-Lawncare, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to an enclosed trailer over the winter months for next Spring, and thought it would be great to have a thread of pictures of all of you guys' trucks and/or trailers lettering or decals. I am one of those guys who thinks image plays a very important roll in my business (as it should in a business that provides image). I want to have my stuff decaled next year ... and I have seen some really terrific images of trucks and trailers on this forum.

Show us your stuff! :weightlifter:

2. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Wow ... 80+ people have looked at this thread, yet not ONE has posted pictures of how they have chosen to display their companies name on the sides of their equipment. We are in the image business here ... and image should also be very present in the way we portray our company to the public. Granted, not everyone is in this business in the same manner as others. Some are very visual, and present their business as a very up-front and legit company. Others may be very subtle and quite about how they operate, and do much of their work "under the table" ... and that is where I understand just a plain ol' truck and trailer.

BUT ... for those who advertise, promote, and "fly their colors" ...

SHOW US YOUR STUFF! Let us see what and how you have added "class" to your business ... and show off your digs! :drinkup:

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i dont have any signs on my trucks... but i dont work "under the table". people know us more by our work then our look.

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

I have been so busy with what work I have now I took the mags off the truck.I also DONT do the "Under the table" work.I just dont need more work then I can handle.

5. 4 Seasons

4 Seasons LawnSite Member

Sorry it too k so long but I just read the thread.

Picture.jpg

6. 4 Seasons

Another pic

100_0972.jpg

7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Decals look great!!

8. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Do you plow snow with that rig? I am guessing yes by looking at the light on the roof.

9. 4 Seasons

O Yeah I plow with this rig!!

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Truck has magnetic signs and Vinyl on Back window
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]