1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to see how cool your web site are.....

2. Alan Bechard

Alan Bechard LawnSite Member

This is ours

www.awomanstouch.net

Let me know what you professionals out there think, what we could do better or different.

We started this year with the website, because we lost a couple of our "picture books" with the customer swearing they gave them back to us. Now we just give them a card with the website and most people can access it.

Ours takes a bit too load because it has so many pictures and gimrickery, We made a consicious decision on this as we feel that people that look at our site will take the time and they want to see a load of pictures, not writing. We doubt that many folks will "surf" into it so that was the decision that we made. Let me know what you think.

Make sure you drag your mouse over the banner at the top. That is the coolest effect!

Thanks to all. Al B

3. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

5. TheGrassGuy

TheGrassGuy LawnSite Member

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

7. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

TheGrassGuy.. Very nice site. Loads quite fast. Very simple & clean look. Your retaining wall work is outstanding!

8. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

9. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member