1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. AllfordBros

AllfordBros LawnSite Member

If you are talking about the past jobs...like KFC, McDonalds, and the other ones that show a history of the companys, you actually have to click on the spelled out names of the companies beside their logos. As far as the rest of the links they require you to double click them. There is one at the bottom with the street signs that is non functional because it is kinda an extra link that I haven't made go anywhere yet. Thank you for the feedback!! I want to make my site the best that it can possibly be!

2. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

Hey rave386 I like your site! Simple easy to read. Right to the point about what you offer and pictures. Whats it cost to run that a month? Do you have to pay for how ever many clicks it takes or a monthly agreement. Just wondering, I have ours made just waiting to launch it.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

needs an update , but does get me some work advanced-irrigation.net

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Thank You. I used Yahoo's Sitebuilder to build the site and their hosting service. It costs me 8.95 a month.

- Matt

5. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

6. pullingrass

pullingrass LawnSite Member

7. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

8. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

Coming from an Opera user, your main content shows up really low on the page on my computer.

Might want to see how Firefox users see your site. Even though Opera is less compatible with certain sites it is pretty similar to Firefox, which is more widely used.

I like the template you have though. Looking good from internet explorer :)

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

10. rodneyamolt

rodneyamolt LawnSite Member

Ok heres mine... Its in the making right now.. Its not done, i just haven't had time lately to work on it..
    my website is actually
    www.moltslandscaping.com BUT the server just isn't working with me.. If you click the link or copy/paste the site below you will see what its SUPPOSE to look like. I use globat and for some reason its not reading my css file.

http://projectefiles.com/molts/index.html