1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

Comments welcome
  2. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

3. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

equipguy-quote is spelled qoute on your nav bars.
  4. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Bubble Boy I appreciate your help.
  5. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice Site Alan as well as everyone else, fine Job. Just when I thought I was caught up now I see this, well, "let me get busy".
  6. MJStrain

MJStrain LawnSite Member

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

8. pilotcoplawnboy

pilotcoplawnboy LawnSite Member

9. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

10. The Mowerdude

The Mowerdude LawnSite Senior Member

Here's my website. I'm proud of it, cause I did it myself but I'm no computer expert. Also, NetObjects is a pretty sucky program. It has lots of unexplained glitches. In other words, it's really easy to change something and work with it and get it the way you want only to find that when you "publish" (put it up on the net) it's all wrong, not what you wanted and forget about fixing it.

But all of that aside, my site has a lot of the content that I wanted my customers to see. And it's getting more and more. And to me, that's what's important.

Several of these forums members have emailed me with solutions but as I'm in my busiest season right now, I plan on exploring the possible solutions as soon as business slows down. But for now, here it is: