Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

wooops

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I finally uploaded mine a couple of days ago. I know the "About Us" link doesn't work as I'm not finished yet. It's pretty simple looking.. I'm doing it in Note Pad from code... learning as I go ;)

www.lawn-scapes.com

Besides finishing the About Us page I'd like to add an Estimate page and maybe a couple more informational pages from the Our Services page.

Let me know what you think............

3. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Man, i have ignored my website since i got it all up and running. I cant say as though i have seen too much return for my money though. Ill revamp and see what i can do. I can see the bar has been raised since i published mine. egats! Some of yall have some really sweet sites. Congrats to you all for the awesome professionl job yall did.

www.acutelawn.com

4. loganshardscape

loganshardscape LawnSite Member

5. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm new to the site but here is mine. I got the site for my customers to look at the light fixtures and irrigation supplies. I'm in the landscape lighting,and irrigation service biz.

www.greenlightsonline.com

6. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

Sleepyhead ,
    Nice website, I like the rollover effects on the index page.
    Did you design it yourself?

7. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish! I hired a friend of mine to do the job for me. I only know irrigaiton,landscapiing,etc not that good when it comes to puters and websites. The good thing about the software is that I'm the webmaster. So I'm not tied down to someone else adding to the site. The question is has it got me any more work? I don't think so but when a customer ask what kind of lights do I sell I can say well go to my website and look and you can see the fixtures and the prices.

8. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

10. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member