Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

Ok, here's mine...

pictures are pretty blah right now...I'll have better ones up by Springtime.

Give it to me...good, bad and the ugly!

2. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

here is ours i messed it up a little bit not knowing what iam doing if there is anyone that could shead some light on what to change

3. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you incorporated and is your trade name registered?

If not you may want to check it out, you may have a trademark infringment with Toys R Us.
  4. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

is Lawns R Us Inc incorporated yes and my name is registered since it is incorporated Truly if there was proof of my name taking business from there business, Then they might be able to take me to court. Also my r is not backwards. If it was then it would be a trade mark name. truely there can only be one name with the same legal spelling. If a company name is registered or reserved or has closed up shop went bankrup the name can not be used again. Some day i want my company to be a franchise in Wisconsin.

Thanks, Jason
  5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just got my web site running this week.

Took a solid weekend of work, plus a little extra tweaking.

None of the fancy bells & whistles, but at least I have a presence now, and somewhere to send potential customers.

Feedback, ideas, and criticisms appreciated.
  6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Mark, that's a very nice web site and I'm particularly impressed with your text. You put a lot of thought into writing that and you ended up with a very impressive web site.
  7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Thanks Bill,

I've used (basically) the same text in my web site that I'm using in my brochures and flyers. I'm trying to separate myself from some of the others in this area -- you know, the ones that don't even return phone calls? It's already making a difference.

As I'm trying to learn more on the lawn side for this year, your input on this site (and others) has been very helpful.
  8. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

9. grlandscaping

grlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hello all, all of your websites are looking good.

I've been constantly working on mine for the past few years, but have more recently updated it with new pictures and a slightly different layout. I have done all of it myself and wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on my site. Does it flow good, layout, etc....

Thanks for any input, and I'll start posting my on yours!
  10. GlorifiedLawnBoy

GlorifiedLawnBoy LawnSite Member

This site was designed to download FASSSTTT! on a slow Dial up connection let me know how I did.