1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Show Off Your Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ron, Aug 6, 2002.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM LawnSite Member

3. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

4. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member

nice website clark landscape..........
  5. studentlawn

studentlawn LawnSite Member

bullgrazer- there are alot of good ideas in your website, but I think as a whole it's very ineffective. There is too much that is placed in long blocked paragraphs. Be concise. There is also alot of information not pertinant to your site... I know you want to tribute your mother, which is understandable, but I think having that pop up before you get to the sit is a very large diversion. Its' an ok idea to have if it really means that much to do but I would suggest a little more subtlness becuase ithas nothing to do with the service you are selling.
  6. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

We have added more to our fairly new...

It's available at

This is not only useful for bird people - but if landscape people have bird owners, they could recommend some of the safe trees so bird owners could use the wood for perches. Tree limbs are better than dowels, because branch diameters vary, which is better for birds.

The pesticide use on a property can affect what is toxic or non-toxic for birds, but without chemicals, there are a lot of safe tree wood for birds like parrots, conures, parakeets, cockatiels and cockatoos.
  7. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

8. 1acreplus

1acreplus LawnSite Member

http://www.1Acre.us just got a facelift. Went from green background to white, and got an updated look for the navigation bar.

Also, we're looking for link exchange with other groundskeepers both in and outside MN. See http://www.1acre.us/linkadd.php
  9. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest