Show off your wrapped truck and/or trailer!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mow Mony, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Mow Mony

Mow Mony LawnSite Member
    from VA

We are looking to get our trucks partially wrapped, and two enclosed trailers wrapped as well.

I tried searching for pics, but couldn't find one thread dedicated to just wrapped trucks and trailers.

Also curious for those with full or partial wraps...how did it hold up over time, and cost if you don't mind sharing as well.

Thanks!

2. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

How much does it usually cost to letter up an enclosed 16 ft trailer ?

3. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

Dude…seriously? someone other than red bull has money to wrap their vehicles?

4. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

We have 3 enclosed trailers wrapped but am not sharing them to keep Co identity hidden. Each cost around 3k to get done.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

just out of curiosity why dont you want your company name out?

6. JonesLawnCareWV

JonesLawnCareWV LawnSite Senior Member

Some people don't want their LawnSite identity linked to their company. Prevents issues if you post something about problem customers and the customer decides to google the company and finds it. Situations like that are usually why they run with different names on the website than the actual company name.

Could be some other reason for his decision, however.

7. Mow Mony

Mow Mony LawnSite Member
    from VA

thanks for sharing the price info.

I feel like the application part any legit installer can do, they all offer a 1 year warranty etc, and I don't think the major three around here are in danger of going out of business
    ... so what really makes the difference is the design work. Thinking of getting prices from the three major companies that do wraps here, and possibly paying the design fee from each for a design, going with whichever one looks the best and then seeing if the will match the total install price of the other company (if its significantly less)
    I don't intend to start a business relationship by focusing only on price, when the design aspect is whats going to make the biggest difference, which isn't something I would know until paying anyways. I have no idea when it comes to designing a wrap as far as layouts, what works and doesn't or what I think would look good, so I don't want to choose just on price and settle for a design without having another one to compare it to. Does this seem like a good approach?

8. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Didn't you hear, all the successful service companies hide their names from public view.

Here is just a partial list of those companies:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and who could forget

or

or

See how well hiding your company's name works.:laugh:

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I don't like my business names on public forums either
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Many years ago when I did not have much of an internet presence you could google my company name and my posts from lawnsite would come up.

Some of you may not care but I dont really need my customers or potential customers reading my posts on here.

That is why I dont want my name or website on here and I am assuming the same for the others.