1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

show some of your work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sunray, Dec 5, 2006.

1. sunray

sunray LawnSite Member

I won't speak for everyone else , but myself I like seeing other peoples work, you can always learn and get great ideas. Thanks for the pics they all look really good.

2. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Here are a few pics from a few jobs over the last 30 days....This is a island we created in this homeowners back yard...In the photo is my head operator and 2nd team Foreman....Quaility guys are hard to find, and he is a diamond.....I snapped the before photos, left to go pick up a few supplies and do a few estimates for about 2 hours, came back and my guys were packing up ready to go. I didnt even get my hands dirty until the next job....lol....

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

3. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

Here are some photos of Black Mulch around the home and trees.....I try to coordinate the mulch color with the trim (i.e. Doors, shutters, etc....) I have done some many jobs using Black Mulch....will post more photos of more black mulch jobs with flower and so on later.....the last two photos are of some shrubs we installed....and take a look @ that green grass.....Rye Grass over-seeded in Bermuda....Both neighbors are tan.....

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

4. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

more.....This homeowner in the 1st 2 pics insisted they wanted Red mulch, so I delivered....even though it still looks great, I wanted to use Brown, because I used Red on both his neighbors....Now all three of them have Red Mulch beds.....;) ........last 2 pics are kinda cool, they are some pics of my beginners work....

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

5. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

I have some pics of a patio we designed in the hardscapes section....