Show Us Pics of Your Best Work!!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Diaz Brothers

Diaz Brothers LawnSite Member

We wish we could do those big jobs but we dont have that kind of room in the back yards of densely populated Chicago

100_0703.JPG

100_1069.JPG

2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a few!

3. cgland

A couple more!

4. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

very nice cg

5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Beautiful work, CG

6. GreenMonster

from NH

Here's a few from one I just finished. Last one for this year :drinkup: Pics are b4 stabilizing sand, and a few more little cap cuts where the terraced ends start. Too late up here for plants.... although customer did line the walk with some fake Christmas trees :rolleyes:

P1010104.jpg

7. GreenMonster

from NH

walkway from above

P1010095.jpg

8. cgland

Looks great GM! I love the design w/ the terraces. Plantings will really make that look awesome. Great work

Chris

9. GreenMonster

from NH

Thanks CG. They were afraid that wall was going to look like a big cement wall -- which of course, it wouldn't -- so I tried to design a little extra character into it. Although I don't usually like to NOT cap terraces, the hollow Allan Block would have actually provided more planting area if the lower terraces were not capped. Not a lot of planting room there now. Probably some wave petunia or crawling Verbena will look nice "flowing" over the wall.

OBTW, your stuff.... nice... really, really nice. :waving:

10. cgland

Great idea GM. I picture on the top terrace a weeping Norway with a mix of some creeping perennials and maybe some soft ground cover juniper to hang over the wall on the lower terraces. Thanks for the kudos. It looks like you do some awesome stuff yourself....got any more pics?

Chris