1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Show Us Pics of Your Best Work!!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 16, 2004.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow! So much talent displayed on this thread. Its great tro see all these beutifull jobs of such high quality. Gives me an even higher respect for all you guys. Unfortunately I lost most of my pictures this year when my computer went and crashed. I do have some pictures of one of the last jobs I did.

landscape pics 020.jpg

landscape pics 021.jpg

landscape pics 025.jpg
  2. Bonzai

Bonzai LawnSite Member

More ponds,this is pretty much all the landscape construction we do. We specialize in ponds only.

Pond 2004 003.jpg

Pond 2004 032.jpg
  3. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Well done Bonzai! Great looking work. :blob3:
  4. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Those are some awesome Aquascape ponds!! Keep up the beautiful work.
  5. CVNL

CVNL LawnSite Member

I will post more in a second and third post..

Abley 1.jpg

Abley 2.jpg

Before 1EC.jpg

Before 2EC.jpg
  6. CVNL

CVNL LawnSite Member

Some More Pictures. I wish you could add more than 5 at a time

Before 3EC.jpg

After 1EC.jpg

After 2EC.jpg

After 3EC.jpg

7. CVNL

CVNL LawnSite Member

Some more pictures. I have a few more

Garvy Drive 2.jpg

Garvy Drive 5.jpg

RCU 1.jpg

RCU 2.jpg
  8. CVNL

CVNL LawnSite Member

That is all I have on my laptop. I will get some more of pondworks and landscaping later.

SignArt 1.jpg

SignArt 4.jpg

SignArt 6.jpg
  9. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Nice looking jobs guys...keep em coming
  10. lukachuki

lukachuki LawnSite Member

Great thread,

I just found lawnsite and can see that it is going to be a great place to learn. I don't know if it is "kosher" to ressurect an old thread but I thought I would risk it as I was just out snapping pictures of my last job earlier today.

I am just starting in hardscapes and hope to turn it into a fulltime business as I really enjoy using pavers, concrete and (in this case) bricks to transform a landscape.

Thanks everyone for sharing in these forums, what a valuable business tool lanwsite will prove to be.

The attached pictures are of a couple of hardscapes that I did in the last few months. I am a brick mason by trade working myself into hardscapes and hopefully some landscaping. That Laser Grader was SAWEET Mid Atlantic. I have been checking those out and can see how much more productive they could make me.

Tim Newcome

Aiken Brick Creations