Show Us Pics of Your Best Work!!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 16, 2004.

1. mcclureandson

mcclureandson LawnSite Member

Kris...where can I get that insert/grill for the firepit?

2. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

We buy the firepits as a kit from our supplier and they come with a grill. The regular grill for the smaller firepit is not that fancy.... no hinges etc.

That grill in the pic is for a large firepit and is quite expensive ... I think it was over 2 hundred....and we get dealer rates.

We dont have unilock out here but check with them ...Im sure they would have them.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What is the bill on one of those jobs?

4. kris

from nowhere

Lawnworks I'm not sure who you are talking to ...myself I dont like to discuss costs very much on here.

The pics I first posted with the water feature, slate patio etc are only a portion of the job ... the front yard had a 7 foot high rocky gold rock- core drilled with a pondless set up so water was bubbling over and down.... that one rock alone was worth over 4k.

your looking at over 100k for that job.

5. kris

from nowhere

Here's a nice little front yard ...the customer had us cut costs by installing washed rock walkways instead of pavers ... I think it turned out ok.

PS..the small spit/stack planter bottom right hand corner was existing as were a couple caliper trees and shrubs.

6. MarcusLndscp

MarcusLndscp LawnSite Senior Member

Here are pics of a job we did a couple years ago....hopefully all will be viewable. Sorry, fall/winter pics so everything looks kind of blah. You can see a little bit of snow on the walls and in the mulch. Usually this time of year there's more than that!

Kissell 007.jpg

Kissell 010.jpg

Kissell 014.jpg

Kissell 018.jpg

Kissell 016.jpg

7. MarcusLndscp

More stonework, all wet laid

Kissell 019.jpg

Kissell 020.jpg

Kissell 021.jpg

Kissell 022.jpg

8. Blk94fiveOh

Blk94fiveOh LawnSite Member
    from MN

Great looking work marcuslndscp :)

9. kris

from nowhere

Very nice stone work!!

10. MarcusLndscp

Thank you both very much. Our stone work is what seperates us from the rest.