1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Show us your 13-16 year old setups and equipment!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Me too I have a 20 year old honda push mower that needs to go.
  2. jhanes

jhanes LawnSite Member

I'm 17 been doing it since 3rd grade. got a 99 F250, 5x8 trailer. 36" bobcat belt drive w/sulky. stihl trimmer.echo trimmer.stihl saw,echo blower,and toro 21" push. Currently have 9 accounts and work for a lawn and landscape company after school and full time durring breaks
  3. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the encouragement!...not
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Gravelyman

Gravelyman LawnSite Member

Just because we are 13-16 doesnt mean anything, I bet a lot of the people on here and owners of landscape companys started at that age, and just because we are young doesnt mean we can't get jobs done.

My set up..

Service 052.jpg
  5. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

6. AWMlandscaping

AWMlandscaping LawnSite Member

im 16 and i started at 9, started with about 3-4 accounts now i have over 40.
    I started with a toro super recycler, then a cub cadet 33", now a toro 52" fixed deck hydro. Have a 2001 ford f250 super duty, (got rid of qx) and a cargo mate enclosed trailer. My buddy and i work. he has a 2006 exmark tthp. Bobcat 753H a stihl magnum 600 backpack blower and a hedge trimmer. 3 stihl ms290 chainsaws, two stihl fs90r trimmers and a stihl edger. Love what i do. my friend does tree work and climbs.

7. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

My compilation of mowers from oldest to newest left to right, getting a scag 36 next year hopefully :)

8. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Some of my equipment; Redmax bcz2360s trimmer (2) , Redmax gz3500t saw
    exmark metro 36" stihl ms 290 farmboss ivco bucket truck and lincon navigator

only 13

exmark 1.jpg

exmark rig.jpg

ivco .jpg
  9. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

use the work thread link in my signature to see it.
  10. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

gosh do you guys even use your equipment. that stuff looks spotless compared to my equipment and most of my stuff is only 3 years old if that.