Show us your 13-16 year old setups and equipment!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

lol i know its disapointing.

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

To say the least....

3. Exmarkboy13

theres no excuse, they should be making their own lawnmowers to perfection if they can make a 1,000,000 dollar combine.

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Got any pictures of your jungle wheels mount? It's tricky with the oil in the Frame

5. Exmarkboy13

ill take one and upload it tommorow. its not that bad

6. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

So your saying you are 14 and have a commercial account? You have to be 18 to get business insurance. You have to be 18 to get liscensed. So a commercial account hired a 14 year old uninsured unliscensed kid to mainain their property? I am not saying they did not hire you - it just sounds fishy. What are you going to do when you break something expensive??

7. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I know the level of his work and youk want to check out his work thread before making anymore accusations
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I thought I made this point clear. I am not talking about the level of his work - I'm sure it is top notch. I am talking about business ownership. This is a completely different topic.

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

He could be insured through his father, by having his father take out the policy and him paying for it.

10. Exmarkboy13

@ kkane97- Thank you for the complement.

@a clear difference lawn- Nice gravelys, and to awnser your question, i cut this gentlemans home, as well as mulch, aerate, and prune his trees year round. he owns a small shopping plaza (about 5 shops, including an embroidme) that i cut. please dont post on this thread to create trouble thank you very much ;)

@ everyone else- ill be sure to get some pics of my stuff up. no worries...